Tuesday, September 1, 2015

New Beginnings

Life has an interesting way of changing doesn’t it? My life certainly has in the last month; my mother started a new job working longer hours and is not able to take me to school anymore, so I had to give up my medical coding dreams and leave school. However, I guess to use the words “give up” in this post would be a lie. I’ve simply moved on.  

I am enjoying writing for the blog. Life always works out for the best, so I’m taking this opportunity and running with it. I have new plans. A few months ago, I signed up for a personal evangelism class that will be offered through my church; it starts in mid-September and I’m really looking forward to learning something new, getting closer to God, and getting to know some people in the church that are my age. After some troubling times, I felt led to sign up for that and I think it will be great for me. Technically, I’m still a student! 

In the distant future, I hope to get my bachelor’s degree in order to further my writing and blogging career. I’m not sure what to major in just yet, but we will see! Unexpected circumstances happen but I’ve learned to just take my time in life, be happy, treat people well, keep faith, and most importantly live life to the fullest. I never totally give up; neither should anyone else As long as you keep on keeping on, the possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...