Sunday, September 17, 2017

Welcome to my New Page! (Molly's Zone is Back!)

On this September Sunday afternoon, I am excited to announce the launch of Molly's Zone as part of the Blogspot family. Writing is an extension of myself that I have truly needed and missed; as an anxiety sufferer, it is like therapy for my soul. It is my identity. I am a writer. A creator. A visionary.

As you can see, this blog is set up a bit differently and allows for a pretty cool new feature. The one I'm most excited about? EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS! If you would like to be notified of my weekly posts before I actually post them on Tuesdays, please click Subscribe and provide your email address. Join in on the fun!

I have been feeling the absence of blog writing sessions so very much, so I will be returning weekly to share some new content with you guys. The Lord has given me the privilege of writing for Him, so I will have to focus all of my energy on my relationship with Him and my career.

I love you guys. Thank you so much for all of the support over the last two years. New material coming Tuesday (actually in brainstorming mode right now!)

With Love,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...