Friday, December 29, 2017

What I Did On Christmas (2017)



Christmas time has come and gone, and as we are coming around the corner to another year...I can't really let "Molly's Zone" finish out 2017 without telling how my Christmas celebrations went. The two days were spent with my Mom, as we cooked Christmas Eve dinner together, (most of it the day before because she had to work a bit on Christmas Eve). I always love spending time with my mom, and the holidays are always so peaceful and fun for both of us.

We opened gifts Christmas Eve night, and my most favorite present was a set of purple luggage. I only had one  little suitcase that I took to Spokane with me in October, so now it is nice that I will have a full set to bring along on my next adventure (and, plus it's purple...have I mentioned that is my favorite color?)

I also got a lot of nice new clothes and jewelry, but most of all I just enjoyed being with family. Mom and I usually have a small family dinner, but that is perfectly fine with us. If there's anything my mom has ever taught me, one of her greatest life lessons has always been that less is more. She has always made sure that I never go without, but that I also never stop being grateful and thankful for everything I have. I love you mom. I am so appreciative of the life I live and all of the success and happiness that 2017 has allowed me to experience. I only hope my journey continues in 2018

Thank you all for supporting "Molly's Zone" for the past fifteen months. Writing has been such a blessing for me and has given me a support system in life that I never had before. In writing that, I mean that I am so grateful for the people that I've met and my fellow writing friends that I've met through various platforms. You all are my support system, Thank you. A thank you also goes out to my family for cheering me on also!

That's a wrap for 2017! We are on post number seventy eight! So exciting! See you in 2018! Lots of fresh new material coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...