Friday, June 29, 2018

A Mother & A Daughter

A mother and a daughter
What’s to be said about those two?
A bond so deep, so pure
Similar souls and trials lived through

A mother and a daughter
How many memories we’ve had
Abundantly countless in measure
Our days together are ones I treasure

No one can love me the way you do
Except for Jesus, and I’m thankful He gave me to you
Unconditionally and forever
That’s you and I
A mother and daughter
A closeness no one can deny

A daughter so thankful
A young heart filled with love
Oh, for what God’s given her from up above
What’s to be said about us two?
I love you, I truly do
A love greater than another
Simply, always between
A mother and a daughter *Part of a piece published with Unwritten* *Original title*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...