Tuesday, May 7, 2019

God Is Not Done With You Yet


I am truly elated to revive Molly's Zone, and allow myself to rise from the ashes of the journey I have traveled . The blog has always been a true passion and love in my life; my work is extremely dear to my soul and I have always felt that words are the most powerful weapon we have against Satan's devious schemes.

One of my goals in starting this blog nearly four years ago was to inspire readers and to uplift them; to share my faith with all who would read. I have gone through a wilderness recently, and my motivation to create seemingly dissipated. I believe that we all go through times of having a dry spirit in order for God to continue molding us into who we are meant to be. I have lived with a space edging between my craft and I; the distance lasting a full year and a half. I wrote countless pieces that just failed to exude the same amount of heart; the words instead cast an essence of distraction.

I dropped all of my previous outlets & recently joined Coffee House Writers. I am enjoying working with editors weekly once again and I know Molly's Zone has to continue as well. I am in prayer constantly for new motivation, inspiration & a strength that I never can find on my own. I am no longer allowing Satan to unleash his power by throwing me off of my game. Writing provides me with the deepest joy, and not participating in my job for the Lord has taken a toll on my creativity and overall sense of fulfillment.

The greatest thing about Christ is that He gives us endless chances to follow Him incessantly. He gives us opportunities to glorify Him through our messes; even those we create ourselves. My goal for today's post is a simple message the Lord has laid on my heart throughout the past several days: God is not done with you yet! Keep going! Keep praying! Keep seeking Him! 

"Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." (Joshua 1:9 King James Version) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...