Sunday, November 28, 2021

The Presence of His Lovingkindness

 Even though it is Sunday, I just have to share this thought because it's on my heart. 


I accepted Christ as my Savior at 12 years old. My childhood handed me some difficult cards, and experiencing trauma in those formative years is never an easy thing to move forward from. 


But with the Lord's ever present help, I have done the hard work.


The past few months have seen my relationship with the Lord grow closer than ever. My trust has deepened, & my faith has matured to another level. 


The most precious thing to realize through this new season, is to look back with a heart full of gratitude for His lovingkindness and patience through all of the shame I carried for so long.


The amount of love Jesus has for you and for me is purely indescribable. His lovingkindness is full of tenderness and compassion. 


It is not conditional and He will not throw you away when you need Him most. In fact, He wants your neediness. He wants your emptiness. He wants your fears. He wants ALL of you, so that you may know ALL about who He is. 


"Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?” (Romans 9:21)


I love Him for that lovingkindness. I love Him for the peace He gives. I love Him for His loyalty. I love Him for the joy He has given me.


He will give those things to you as well. All you need to do is let Him have that needful, empty heart of yours. Don't try to fight alone when you don't have to. 


"Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." (1 Peter 5:7)


"The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee." (Jeremiah 31:3)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...