Tuesday, January 31, 2023

A Little Bit With Jesus

 I'd rather have a little bit with Jesus than a whole lot without Him. 


No amount of money or material possessions will give you the kind of peace that your heart really needs. 


The love of Christ is the only way to know and experience that. He not only makes a way to meet our physical needs, but He's also a heart healer and a life giver. Knowing and trusting in Him will take you to places you never thought you'd go.


"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Phillipians 4:19 KJV)


"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3 KJV)


"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10:10 KJV)


That thought has been in my head since I woke up this morning, but it is so true. Little is always much when God is in it. 


"Better is a little with righteousness than great revenues without right."


"A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps." (Proverbs 16:8-9 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...