Tuesday, April 18, 2023

The Power of His Presence

Nothing shall be impossible with God, yet nothing will ever be possible without Him. 

This thought popped into my head the other night, and I couldn't help but think of how true that statement actually is. 

I think this message applies to so many as it is really hard to ask for help when you need it. 

There always seems to be a tug of war in the mind about what to do when faced with certain situations. 

You know in your heart what's best but choosing to do everything in your own power so often comes first. The idea of having limitations in this life is never easily accepted. 

Those unchangeable circumstances are without a doubt some of the most frustrating. 

But the truth is that your capabilities can and will only take you so far. 

Every bit of strength that you need in this life will always be found in the power of His presence.

Self sufficiency is the common goal of adulthood, but it is never the answer. 

Because there will always be those situations that are just too much for you to keep dealing with on your own.

You need Him. And He wants to help. 

Don't allow your frustrations to keep you from experiencing the joy that comes along with true and honest victory that's possible through choosing to lean on Christ.

You're never a failure if God is the source of your strength. All things are possible through the power of His presence.

“For with God nothing shall be impossible.” (Luke 1:37 KJV)

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." (2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...