Wednesday, November 1, 2023

I Will Praise Him (A Life Update)

 Hey there! 

I'm quite uncertain as to how to begin this post; so much about my life has changed all in the span of three and a half weeks. It has been the most wonderful blessed whirlwind of an experience and I'm slowly adjusting to a new and unfamiliar sense of normalcy. 

Some of you know that I was officially diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome in March of 2020. (It is a common endocrine disorder that affects women of childbearing age and results in hormonal imbalances and fertility issues.) 

My health began rapidly deteriorating in the spring; the situation only continued to worsen throughout the summer. A CT scan in May showed cysts on both ovaries; with the addition of constant fatigue, hot flashes, abdominal and pelvic pain, debilitating brain fog and irritability...it all made creating anything an impossible task. 

I was placed on an all new treatment at the beginning of October and it has completely changed my existence for the better. 

It was discovered that I had been dealing with low progesterone and estrogen for quite some time; the mental health aspect of it all began as early as my freshman year in college.

After so many years of unnecessary struggle...my hormones are finally experiencing perfect peace. 

My heart is SO thankful for the love and care of Jesus.

 I am never deserving of His wonderful mercy, nor His grace; yet He has shown so much of it in spite of how human I always am. 🙌

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: Therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him". (Psalm 28:7)

-Jesus will be your greatest source of strength in times of weakness. 

-A wonderful haven of refuge in the face of uncertainty.

-A powerful shield of protection in the midst of an unrelenting storm. 

All you need to do is trust in the Lord and He will help you. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...