Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Running The Race (Molly's Zone 9th Anniversary)

September 1st will always be one of my most memorable days and I cannot begin the month without praising the Lord for all that He has done and continues to do in my life.


Nine years ago on this day was the starting point of what I can only describe as one incredible journey. Writing for the Lord was never something I imagined as part of my story.

But, I am oh so thankful for His perfect will for my life, because it is truly beautiful and so much better than any best-made plan I could have made for myself.

I still find joy in serving the Lord through my little blog and I love that He cares about it just as much as I do. Every word I write is His, every story I build comes from Him, and all the glory belongs to Him.

Though my body is now a little older and cerebral palsy grows more challenging with each passing day, I am thankful for the continual strength He gives both physically and spiritually.

I could do nothing without Jesus, and I love Him with all of my heart. No matter how much life may throw my way, I vow to stay faithful in running the race He has set before me.


I want to end today's post by including one of my favorite verses that references the power and strength that only Christ can give. He is SO good! 


"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31 KJV)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Turning Point (9/11 Remembrance)

I never usually share thoughts on Wednesdays, but the Lord placed a brief, but important message on my heart for today that couldn't go ...