The Lord placed this thought on my heart a while ago and I never have gotten around to sharing all of what it entails until now.
I ultimately made the decision that today would be the perfect time (not that there would ever be a wrong time 🩷)
Three years ago, I came to the point of desiring to write but found myself running short on the creative spark that I love SO much. I live for it because for me, having the opportunity to build devotionals and to create stories has forever fulfilled something deep within me. My brain can be pretty loud at times and it somehow takes all of that away.
The absolute best feeling in the world. There's truly nothing like it.
SO much joy. 😍
I had started hormonal treatment and I was doing better than ever health wise, but I remember hitting that point of not being able to write for awhile and it truly bothered me.
I felt as though the Lord would never be interested in using me again and the thought of stopping after so many years was just absolutely devastating.
My mother quickly reminded me that those words could never come from me, they come from the Lord, and that it's never about talent or ability.
How often do we spend time in front of the Lord instead of alongside Him?
How often do we choose to walk on ahead without without waiting for His direction?
(I'm writing this for myself as much as anyone else because I'm still guilty of this at times 😊)
It's often said that nothing shall be impossible with God and that's so true.
But it's even more important to remember that nothing will ever possible without Him.
So if you're in a place of wandering ahead and feeling frustrated, simply stop and wait on Him.
He still loves you.
He still wants to use you.
But you can do nothing without Him.


Comments
Post a Comment