Thursday, November 25, 2021

The Provider of Peace (Thanksgiving 2021)

 There's so much for our hearts to be thankful for this year, but I know the one thing that's on my heart the most is a deep sense of peace. It is important to have a heart of thankfulness for time spent with family & all of the little ways that God has shown His goodness in your life. Even in those moments where the storms of life seem to be raging. Let Him provide you with peace in a world filled with chaos. 


In everything give thanks. It can be difficult to do in times such as this, but it is important to lean on Him in order to find sustainable peace.

 

I promise you, that if you take a moment to remember the smallest blessings, doing so can and will change your perspective.


And for those who are fighting illness or have lost loved ones: just know that Jesus loves you & that He desires for you to get to know Him if you don't already. He desires for you to lean on Him through everything. He is our greatest source of refuge in this world of darkness. He is our only hope in the midst of a hopeless generation.


"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." (1 Thessalonians 5:18 KJV)


"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." (John 14:27 KJV)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...