Monday, July 15, 2024

A Quick Word On Division And Deception

 

I have waited some time to share my thoughts on what occurred this past weekend. I have never before witnessed another time filled with such evident division and deception; in my opinion, this is no longer about political affiliation, but rather a raging war against the looming presence of evil that not only involves our country...we are in deep trouble from a global standpoint as well.

I truly believe that the greatest hope we have within this lost and dying world is found through leaning on Jesus Christ; whatever decisions we make, we must place our faith in Him, fully trusting in the power of His wisdom and guidance.

Please pray for America. Pray for our world. We all stand in desperate need for revival and resolution.

 "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Turning Point (9/11 Remembrance)

I never usually share thoughts on Wednesdays, but the Lord placed a brief, but important message on my heart for today that couldn't go ...