Tuesday, December 20, 2016

It's Christmas Time (2016)

Hello again! I'm actually posting on the usual day today! Yay! Christmas time is such an enjoyable time of year. I ended up posting last week's blog two days ago because I have a hard time resisting the lure of cold temperatures and Christmas movies. This Christmas is special because it's Mom and I's first Christmas in the new house. We had a lot of fun being a bit more decorative this year. I can't wait to spend Christmas Eve with my family; it's always super fun. 

I've been watching a lot of Christmas movies and enjoying life in general. 2016 has been a very blessed year. I have so many hopes for 2017. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! I appreciate the support & prayers for Molly's Zone and my life in general so so much! I know that I am called to be a writer. I've enjoyed this so much. I can't wait to see what else God has in store for me. I will be taking a three week break; I'm looking forward to catching up on my shows, movies, and doing some reading. My first post for 2017 will be on January 10, 2017! To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...