Wednesday, July 31, 2019

For My Momma


For my Momma,

A semi late birthday message for you

Our bond is a cherished one between us two

I hope you had a wonderful birthday

Even though I made a cobbler that we thought of throwing away


Times of laughter, times of happiness

You fill my heart with so much gladness

No one knows our story as well as we do

I am forever glad it has always been just me and you


My heart is filled with adoration

For our time spent together since my creation

Our relationship is stronger than any age old mushy letter

Our bond is deep inside the heart, which makes it that much better

I hope you enjoy this poem

You always say "you never write poems that rhyme."

I hope you know how much I love you

Beyond the end of time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...