Wednesday, August 11, 2021

The Freedom of Salvation

 The peace that Christ provides is truly the sweetest gift. The freedom of my salvation is one aspect of my life that I have marveled over during the past few days & I just wanted to write this little post to praise my Savior for all He has done, & for how He has taken care of me. His unwavering devotion to me through the passage of time has been a loyalty that no one else could ever provide. He cares for all of us in such an intricate & indescribable way. 

I am so thankful for the way He has watched over & cared for me.

Oh how sweet His love is! 

The darkness of life has the ability to make us feel as though we aren't free in some respects. Sometimes, the unfairness of evil rears its ugly head in our lives causing us to spend years trying to wrap our heads around why those situations occur to begin with. 

Trusting Christ with your life means choosing to give every thing over to Him. I can't say I haven't struggled along on my journey, but I have most assuredly been blessed beyond measure. 

I am thankful this week for the peace that I have in the freedom of my salvation. I am thankful for the freedom of His mercy & grace. I am thankful for my Momma and the love we share. 

I am thankful for Christ's remembrance over every detail of my existence, and for His faithful presence through it all. 


"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, "

"Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39 King James Version)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...