Thursday, September 30, 2021

He Cares About All Things


Previously, I wrote & shared a brief thought that mentioned that it is important to "keep on keepin' on" for Christ. (Which is a MUST)

I have been watching past church services on YouTube, & ran into a recent message entitled "The Christian Battle Plan" which I enjoyed very much & will share the link.

But one of the phrases mentioned in passing during the message was to "keep on keepin' on. I love it when the Lord matches my words with some post I read or message I watch. Even better when I discover what we have talked about in prayer through spending time in my Bible.

I've had this happen before with my "A Step of Faith" post from back at the beginning of the summer & on many other occasions.

Spending time with Jesus brings my soul such peace through the chaos of this world. I have no fear, & even though I struggle to be the greatest listener or the best at following direction, it comforts me to know that He knows everything about me, & loves me, still caring about what I have to say in serving Him. I love my little blog, even though I have been writing more in my Facebook posts lately.

If you are saved, rest in the fact that Jesus knows you completely, loves you beyond fault, & cares about everything you're doing. He knows you down to the number of hairs you have on your head.

If you don't know Him as your Savior, now is the time to get ready. He is coming soon. Jesus wants to know you completely, loves you beyond fault, & cares about everything you may feel too ashamed or prideful to surrender to Him.

You are never too far gone for Jesus to save. No matter what you've done, or where you've been, His arms are open wide. His mercies are always new each & every day.

You are more valuable to Him than you could ever imagine.

"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered."

"Fear ye not, therefore ye are of more value than many sparrows."

(Matthew 10:30-31 King James Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...