Friday, November 26, 2021

His Abundant Love (Thankfulness Series Part 4)

 Decided to have a double blog post day as the Lord laid another message on my heart. I don't think I've stopped eating leftovers this whole live long day! (I could sit and eat a whole dish of my mom's broccoli casserole having no shame at allšŸ˜‹)


I have kept the topic of thankfulness on my heart and mind for most of the day. Another thing that we can and should be THANKFUL for is the plentiful love of Jesus and even those leftover bits of love that He extends to us when we least expect it.


Our hearts can be full and yet have the ability to experience more of who He is. We can indulge in His love without ever over indulging, and without shame. 


Give thanks for His abundant love. 


Be unashamed to proclaim the name of Jesus.


"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." (Romans 1:16 KJV)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...