Saturday, June 24, 2023

The Greatest of Days (Salvation Anniversary Post)

 

Nineteen years ago today, I accepted Christ as my personal Savior and it truly was the best decision I have ever made.

The journey with Jesus by my side continues to be nothing short of incredible--the conquering of each obstacle, and every moment of joy has only been made possible through the power of His faithful presence in my story.

The last two years in particular have been wonderful--even though I am thankful for every moment I've known Him, I have just felt closer to Him since the completion of my Running Home stories for some reason, and I will always be thankful for the opportunity I was given to write them all.

To think I never even wanted to be a writer in the first place--choosing to answer His call and to follow His perfect plan for my life was the second best decision I could have made.

Blogging and storytelling has been a joy, and serving Him in that way provides so much purpose, and it's unfathomable that Molly's Zone will celebrate its eighth anniversary in September. The time flies when you're having fun!

I have always kept Romans 8:28 as my life verse, because it is always a personal reminder of God's continual and careful work behind the scenes--the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Every season has its purpose, and ALL circumstances can and will work together for your good and His glory.

Choosing to trust in and follow Christ will never steer you in the wrong direction--yield to His will and your heart will experience the greatest sense of peace it could ever know.

God has a wonderful purpose and a perfect plan for your life--all you need to do is trust Him. 


"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...