Monday, November 20, 2023

A Heart of Thankfulness (Thanksgiving Throwback)

 Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite holidays. The fun of the moment is having the ability to stuff your face with as much food as you can without a care in the world. ( I love my mom's homemade turkey gravy and pour it over almost everything on my multi-sectioned plate.) 

    All laughs placed aside, this year has been devastating for a lot of families. The world has weathered countless storms as a whole; our surroundings are delving deeper into places of evil unrest and division as the days continue. 

We are instructed and encouraged to be grateful for each passing moment and to live with an appreciative spirit for every bit of goodness that God gives us; those small acts of provision that we so often take for granted. 

We live in such a world of entitlement.  Learn to live patiently in the moment and be grateful for time spent with family. Leave the world outside for one day, taking the time to savor His precious blessings. 

Always remember to keep a heart of thankfulness. 


"I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works." (Psalm 9:1 KJV) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...