Wednesday, September 11, 2024

The Turning Point (9/11 Remembrance)

I never usually share thoughts on Wednesdays, but the Lord placed a brief, but important message on my heart for today that couldn't go without a mention and should never be far from the minds of not only Americans, but those around the world as well. 

September 11, 2001 was a day that no one will ever forget

I was nine years old and in the fourth grade. The morning started out just as it always would. 

The atmosphere of the day changed instantly. Fear of the unknown filled the hearts of many. 

I can still remember the school being placed on lockdown and classmates being whisked away  from school every few seconds as no one knew what was to come. 

It was truly the turning point of our nation. Nothing about life or the world we are living in is as it once was.

Today we are faced with yet another point collectively in our nation and in our world. 

Another time where we have no idea what is to come. 

We must keep our eyes on Jesus and seek His guidance in all that we face. We must turn from all wickedness in order for our world to see true revival and restoration. 

Turn your eyes upon Jesus today, my friend. 


"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV)



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Turning Point (9/11 Remembrance)

I never usually share thoughts on Wednesdays, but the Lord placed a brief, but important message on my heart for today that couldn't go ...