Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Taking A Short Break...





I am writing about change today; it is something we all encounter and along with it can come some of life’s most awesome blessings. I will be taking a break from “Molly’s Zone” until the first week of March, as my mother and I are in the process of moving and I am in charge of the not so fun task of packing. We have been so blessed and I am more than excited about making new memories and I can’t wait to enjoy having a piece of the “country farm” experience back in my life. I lived on a huge farm as a child and it is something that I have dearly missed. Even though it is no forty seven acres worth of land and I’m not nine years old anymore, I feel as though I’m getting a piece of myself rightfully restored; one that has been missing for some time and I couldn’t be happier. I have always been a country girl at heart! The past several months have been wonderful and I am so thankful for all that God has blessed me with; He has gotten me through so many rough times; He helped me to find my purpose for being and has given me so much peace; He understands me better than anyone. God is my most faithful friend, and the fact that He has blessed me with this new beginning shows that even though I have dealt with so much hurt in my heart, He not only saw me through it but has also been watching out for Mom and I all along ; He sees what we so often don’t see. I am thankful that it is not so much land this time around, and that I am older. I will have so much fun setting up a new home and decorating it! I want to end this post by saying thank you to all of my readers for following my updates and let you know that I appreciate your support and encouragement; it means the world to me. I love my job and I love working to inspire others. Goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...