Saturday, January 29, 2022

Trust & Wait

 

I don't know about you but I don't like waiting.

I don't like not knowing how something will turn out.

I don't like not having all the answers.

And I definitely don't enjoy it when life doesn't seem to make any sense at all.

I give this advice all the time, and it's a way of thinking that I still struggle to hold onto at times, and took YEARS to learn, but it has been an encouragement to me.

In a lot of life situations, you just have to ride them out. Wait and see. Trust and hold on with a spirit of courage in the midst of your sea(s)

Answers don't always come when you want them, and you don't always have your way in this life. (Kind of goes along with my "don't be too much of a planner" post.)

God doesn't promise us a life without struggles. But He does promise us, that He will always make a way for us to go through them. He is always there. Be of good courage, hold on tightly to Him, and ride out those storms. 


"Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord." (Psalm 27:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust In His Timing

  The Lord placed a little thought on my heart today & I felt like sharing... As I've been cleaning today, I can honestly say I lov...